1. Do you want an inspirational/children’s/personal poem for yourself, your loved one or maybe even a pet? If none of these fit your needs please contact me and I will do my best to help you.
2. Do you wish to have a person’s name in large letters down the left hand side of the poem? – I will use these letters to commence a new line in the poem. See below for a sample.
3. Do you want an all-in-one poem or verses?
4. I will need as much information as possible regarding the subject of your poem eg their likes, dreams, special moments in their lives, favourite things, dreams you may have for them, special memories, specific dates of very important events in their lives or maybe even this is a poem for someone that is going through an exceptionally difficult time/loss etc.
5. If no specific name mentioned – please let me know what I can do to make your very own poem hold a beautiful part in your, your loved one’s, a dear friend’s or relative’s life. Maybe it is something that you wish to give as a thank you or encouragement to someone close or someone you seldom see.
Feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with any of your queries and I will reply as soon as possible.
Price on application (will be in Australian dollars). You will be able to pay through paypal using my email address.
It will be delivered to your email inbox as soon as payment received (of course I need to be online, so may take a little while). At this stage I am offering email poetry only. I do not offer postage on specialized paper or framing.
This has been a dream of mine for a long time and I am led to believe that now is the time to make that dream come true.
I offer a money back guarantee if requested within twenty-four hours of sending to your email so please be aware of this and keep a look out for same. I am doing this in good faith.
Lastly, I wish to thank all who are visiting my site and hope that I can help bring a little piece of joy to someone’s or even your own life.
Gifted with a young woman’s love
– So much to offer, as yet it’s hidden
Received by all in your family’s home
– Waiting for a promise of hope
Around the base of the family tree
– Scattered so perfectly, red, yellow, green
Nearer the leaves fall, closer to the base
– Caught in the wind, wandering a far
Dear to your loved ones, shaded from the heat
– Lost, floating silently, without direction
Doing what seems right, right at the moment
– Lost in the present, future uncertain
Always drawing close to the base and then leaving
– Oh! How we love you, your beauty unfolding
Under the shelter of this tree, you are cared for
– Fly home to where roses are golden, fragrance is perfect
Giving and forgiving, your life full of pardon
– Please turn around dear granddaughter, fly home to protection
Help will always be there and be given
– We know that no-one is ultimately blameless
Tell us your story, we promise to listen
– Things haven’t gone well; but there can always be healing
Everything and everyone are here for a reason
– You’re young and all is awaiting before you
Run into arms that are lost without you in them
– We’re waiting and hoping in this you’ll find comfort